Individualized Natural Health Improvement Programs
- Hair Analysis
- Nutrition Response Testing
- Nutrition Coaching
- Menu Planning
- Detox Programs
- Plant-Based Nutrition Coaching & Meal Planning
The key to eating well is consistency
If you skip meals, eat on the run, eat mindlessly, eat rich and over processed foods, even if you eat well every now and again, the bottom line on your health investment will be at a deficit.
When you maintain smart eating habits you have more energy to do the things that are important to you each day. It is important to be educated, so you become more aware of good nutrition by taking sensible, easy actions every day to grow your health investment account. You will wear the results on your body, skin, and scalp!
The skin is the largest organ of your body. When it comes to the quality of our skin, and your inner health, you are what you eat. To function in a balanced way your body needs to be nourished with healthy foods, rested, and exercised.
While this is simple to say, it is harder to do because of our busy schedules and faster lifestyles. By using Nutritional Response Testing, it is possible to discover the specific nutritional needs for your body and design a practical program to provide even the busiest person with a roadmap to improved health.
Deborah does not diagnose or treat disease, but she has supported clients who are dealing with:
|• Menopause Issues||• Neurological Disorders|
|• Poor Liver Function||• Skin Disorders|
|• Stress Management||• Weight Loss|
|• General Health Concerns||• Allergies|
|• Arthritis||• Blood Sugar Disorders|
|• Gastrointestinal Health||• Detoxification|
|• Inflammation||• Immune Health|
Cleansing and Renewal – Detoxification
A detox is a great, natural treatment plan to help you achieve an improved complexion, high energy levels and extended vitality. A good detox removes toxins from the body, boosts the immune system, and can prevent chronic disease.
What Is The Best Detox Method?
Because each person is uniquely different, Deborah highly encourages you to seek individual guidance & coaching from her before you begin a detox regimen. She does, however, recommend cutting out bread, sugar, caffeine, and alcohol to start with!
Fun and Easy Tips for Enhancing Your Detox
• Eat Warming Spices! Turmeric is a powerful blood mover that re-ignites your metabolism.
• Avoid heavy, oily, sweet and salty foods. These will sap your body of energy.
• Stock up on dark leafy vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
• Use lemon slices in your drinking water.
• Stretch daily to maintain tendon health & overall flexibility.
• Engage in outdoor activities & always remember to wear a hat & use SPF 30 to protect your skin! (You can buy it from my store)
• Drink 1 cup of hot water with 1/4 lemon and 2 pinches of cayenne pepper first thing in the morning (on an empty stomach). This is a very simple way to detox your body as soon as you get up!